Through providing Little Hummingbirds classes we are able to share our expertise and experience in Early Years Music with you and add extra value to your setting.
All classes are run by a fully qualified and very experienced specialist music teacher, who receives continued professional training on our programme and who is a confident singer and instrumentalist. They know how musical goals can be reached and are capable of utilizing music to achieve crucial EYFS learning goals.
This can benefit your setting in many ways:
- it saves you time, effort and money
- you can include Little Hummingbirds in your offer to prospective families and add value to your nursery provision
- classes are run by an experienced and fully trained EY-music teacher, all the planning is done by us
- your nursery teachers will be joining in and learning fresh songs, games and more ideas to do with the children the rest of the week
- our lessons achieve a vast range of EYFS goals, helping to make your job easier
- our lessons are well structured and progressive, with adult-led and child-led activities, giving your children the opportunity to be creative, use their imagination as well as nurturing their innate musicality
- you don't need to have any instruments or resources, we provide all the instruments and props for every class
- our curriculum follows the seasons as well as different holidays in different cultures and is based upon children's interests, making it fun, engaging and meaningful
- We are happy to adapt our themes and topics to match the ones you have in your setting, to support you in your work and contribute to your long term planning
- we can prepare the musical part for your christmas play or concert, open days, and other special events.